Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So Much To Do ...

and so little time!  I have all these projects and photos to scrap and all these ideas in my head that I just can't wait to get out.  Sure, work and family keep me busy but I always reserve time every night to sit down at my scrappin' desk.  Now that I have it all organized I'm itching to whip up all these projects.  The problem is time because I need more than 24 hours in a day but since I can't change that I have to figure out how to whittle down my project list.  I seem to do better when I have a deadline and someone else is counting on me so I'm thinking about venturing out and submitting for another Design Team (if they'll have me).  I am specifically going to search out one that offers a monthly kit or goodies to play with.  I am thoroughly enjoying using up the hundreds of papers and embellies I have in my stash but I just ordered a kit from Noel Mignon (see kit below) and it was like Christmas when I opened it.  I loved the feeling of uncertainty and all the oohs and ahhs I was saying.  I would love to have that every month!  So I guess I'm off to find a new DT call.  And tonight I'll be finishing up some layouts I have in progress because I am dying to play with this new kit.
Noel Mignon Playdate Kit

No comments: