Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Please vote for ME as Sketchy Thursdays Guest Designer...

I got sooooooo many comments on my Who Wore Them Best layout both on the blog and in person so thank you all.  I was honored to be selected as a finalist for the Sketchy Thursdays December Guest Designer.  I promised you all I would beg for your votes if I was selected as a finalist soooo.......
PLEASE vote for my layout! Are you picturing me down on two knees?  C'mon, I'm not THAT desperate for votes, or am I?  Okay, I'm in a mood tonight I guess.  I think the problem is that people can't SEE that the wheel spins so they are missing the ORIGINALITY, cool spinner effect.  Here's the layout showing the spinner series and just how hard this was to get everything in JUST the right spots.  Now if you don't mind, I need YOU ALL who like my layout to vote for it BY WEDNESDAY at NOON ET/11 am CT.
Thanks! ~Heather


 


3 comments:

Caroline said...

That's an amazing layout!! I'm heading over there now to cast my vote!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Caroline!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the win!! Great stuff!!!

Anne Pennington