Monday, March 5, 2012

Family Movie Night

Okay, it's not every day that I get a chance to work with Becky Fleck and design a layout for Page Maps but I guess it was my lucky day.  A couple of weeks ago, I was given this sketch, from the March Page Maps.

I couldn't resist pulling out an older line of Imaginisce papers for this one.  I used the Animal Crackers collection, because of the tickets papers and embellishments.  There's also a paper that's filled entirely of connecting circles that would come in handy (after I take my scissors to them) for the line of circles under the photo.  The only problem was, I didn't have any photos.  I looked at this as an opportunity for a Family Movie Night.  It was a win-win because I got the photo I wanted and we spent quality time as a family watching a movie and snacking on popcorn.

Take a look at the rest of Becky's March Page Maps. There are so many great ones as usual and lots of designer inspiration. Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

madscrappertoo said...

Wow this lo is happy and great!! love it!!

Diana Fisher said...

Love this! Great job with the tickets, cute pic — love it all!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FUN!!I loveeeeeee the photo, the colors and loving the tickets!

Diana Waite said...

this is such a HAPPY fun layout--GREAt job Heather!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Oh I love this! the mist and circles make it look like such a party!