Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hello Sunshine

Since yesterday was the official first day of Spring here, it got me in the mood for warmer sunny days. With it's bright, cheerful color palette, the new Pinwheel collection is perfect for scrapping your Spring and Summer photos, like this one.
Hello Sunshine by Heather Leopard

Supplies: Pinwheel Collection (Lemonade Stand-PWP302, Cherry Blossom-PWP303, Picnic Basket-PWP305, Kite Strings-PWP306, Sprinklers-PWP307, Jump Rope-PWP308, Lime Rickey-PWP309, Ice Cream Truck-PWP310, Cart Wheels-PWP312, Chipboard Stickers-PWC314, Label Stickers-PWS316, Chit Chat Stickers-PWS318, Circle & Tag Stickers-PWS341)

Hello Sunshine by Heather Leopard


I topped it all off with a little fussy cut triangle circle looking sun-like embellishment. After stitching over it, I left the fly away strings to help resemble sun rays.  I topped it off with a circle sticker.

Hello Sunshine by Heather Leopard


I'm a girl who loves her layers and these patterns mesh so great together, it was easy to create the dimension I was looking for. I hope this helped you get more in the mood for warmer days!

Before you go, head over to the Lily Bee Design blog and check out the all the March challenges, posted in the upper left corner of the blog.  We'd love to have you play along with us! Oh and feel free to leave me some love over there while you're visiting! wink wink...

16 comments:

Tammy said...

Awesome page! Love the bright colors and the stitching. It just screams happy! :)

Pam W. said...

OMG...this layout is awesome! Love the picture and the colors - so pretty.

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is so bright and cheerful! I love it!!!

Connie Mercer said...

loving all the layers and the sewing~beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Adorable picture and I love all the stitching!

Jenny Evans said...

This is awesome, Heather!! Love it!

msmith434343 said...

Terrific! Bright and happy photo and products!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love this layout! It is so beautiful and happy and gorgeous!

LB whosthischick said...

This is way cool and I love that you added stitching

Leanne said...

so bright and beautiful! Love this LO..x

Ashley Horton said...

Beautiful Heather!! This was my fave collection from Lily Bee at W-CHA and you did an awesome job with it!!

Christa said...

This is just stunning! I love it!

Tracey said...

This is incredible!! Love the mix of patterns!!

Diana Waite said...

GREAT mix of papers and I LOVE that picture!

Liz said...

This is such a great layout Heather! Love it.

Leslie Germain said...

Hi Heather - love you page. Saw you on the paper issues link up. I love connecting with other scrapbookers. Would love for you to stop by and say hi!
Leslie
www.thememorynest.blogspot.com